Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Amanda's fitness journey

Well, starting January 20, 2014 I started my journey into fitness.  I have started and stopped so many times.  I have been struggling with my weight for some time now!  It never bothered me much in high school!  I was never the skinniest girl but I had curves!! I started putting on weight when I was in college!  I moved to Alaska with Andy in 2006!  I tried to stay fit but I literally hated to eat healthy and I hated to exercise!! Well, we found out I was pregnant in 2007 and literally since then I have been struggling with my weight gaining over 60 lbs with my son and not being able to get it off!! I get soo dedicated and so focused and after a week I fall off the band wagon!  Being fat is depressing!! But food makes me happy!!  I love to eat!! But I'm tired of being tired!  I'm tired of people asking me are you pregnant or when are you due?  I am ready to wear a tight top without wearing spandex to hold it in!! I want this for me!!  I want to feel good about myself and have high self esteem!!  I want to shop from the clearance racks and something fit me!  

I am ready to change!
I am ready to overcome this depressive state that I have been in for sometime now!
I am ready to feel the pain of exercise
I am ready to see my results
I am ready to inspire others!!
I am ready to be happy again!! 

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com